Gabita asked in TravelAir Travel · 4 months ago

Never went on a plane?

If I never flew by plane does that mean the first time I will fly I might get into trouble at the security?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Most certainly not. Security has no business whether you have flown or never flown before. So do not worry about it at all. 

• 4 months ago

Anyone could get into trouble with security, whether they have flown 500 times or never before, if they don't follow the regulations. Security doesn't care that you never flew before.

• John
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

There are airport police but there are no police keeping track of how many times people have flown. Nobody will even know if you don't tell them.

• MS
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

You will only have trouble at security if you try to bring through something that is prohibited or if you act up during screening.

Research what you can and cannot take in your carry-on bags.  If you are in the US, you can do this at www.tsa.gov.  When you get to security, just do as you're told and follow directions.  You shouldn't have any problems. 

Make sure you have ID.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

not at all except for the fact that you're more likely to accidentally bring something banned on board like liquid containers or large toothpaste tubes. or you're more likely to act paranoid when you shouldn't (such as when bringing prescription or OTC meds on board). you might even look scared and a newbie TSA guard might interpret that as a sign of ill intent.

but for the most part no. you won't get in trouble if you mean well. even if you bring something banned like toothpaste on board (they just throw it away).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.