How would I hide a wrist tattoo for nursing clinicals?

I should start nursing clinicals in the fall if this coronavirus stuff blows over by then, but my school has a rule that all tattoos must be covered up or concealed. I've thought about makeup but with the amount that you wash your hands, I'm afraid it would just wash off. I have another one on my forearm that I could wear long sleeves under my scrubs to cover, but I'm not sure that would work on the one on my wrist unless I wanted soggy sleeves all day. Any suggestions?

It's closer to my hand than the picture makes it appear. 

• LM440

That tattoo is so small and unnoticeable that you may be able to just be quiet about it and no one will notice.  If that is a problem, try a nylon wrist support band.  It will be water resistant and just appear to be a support appliance.  Or possible just a small band aid will cover that tattoo.

Adding my comments, I don't see what effect the tattoo has on what you are doing.  I know you have to comply but having to cover it is a stupid rule.

get  yourself  a  wrist-band … if  allowable.