TC
TC asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Polls & Surveys: How many gay people do you personally know?

One of my nieces is a lesbian, while one of my grandsons recently told his parents that he is gay.

• Jesere

My brother (one of 3) he died of AIDs in 1992, I have known many Gay people throughout the years many were good friends.

I've known a few in my life. One in Highschool.......a few in college,   this one guy in the Navy, who was a hoot.....he was always giving us clothes advice,  and telling us which shirt didn't go with those pants............

No one cared.......he was a good guy......but at the time,  he wasn't suppose to be openly Gay, or he could have been kicked out. 

Then I moved to Italy........and I don't really *know* anyone  gay here,  but oh yeah, you see them all over. 

Me and my wife know two gay guys, And we always have a great laugh too, We also know a lesbian friend who recently got married too.

Well... there's my older sister and some 4th cousin that I barely know. I only mention him because we went to the same middle school and high school. I've work with several but I wouldn't say I personally know them other than as coworkers.

I've never bothered to do a count.

But at least 2 of my male friends are gay, at least 2 of my female friends (including one 

that's a former D1 bkb player) are lesbian, 1 of my cousins is m2f. Why does it matter?

It doesn't to me since I see them as people not who they have sex with / are attracted to.

ps This does not include a number of lgbtq+ I've lost touch with for a variety of reasons.

Both of of my cousins are homosexuals, and my former stepbrother's half brother, and I have known many homosexuals in Texas, California, Florida... I have lived in operated in this world for years. And the reason my other cousin is homosexual is because the other cousin molested him, though some of my family members do not seem to think it was predatorial, but consensual. Regardless, it was not a good thing, though they seem to be accepting of it. I have yet another cousin, I think a half cousin who is also a homosexual to my knowledge, and from his Facebook page, it looks like he moved out to San Francisco, CA. Too many boys and girls are very lost in this generation and very brainwashed.

Besides my husband and myself, no one else in my family is. 

I have no idea of the total number. My next door neighbors(female) and dog sitters are a couple. My BEST friend and his partner who I've known for over 30 years. And a lot of friends, including a co-worker...........plus more.

• My brother and three of my cousins are all gay.. a lot of my friends also.

My cousin is a lesbian.