Kyo asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Coronavirus....All US Loners, keep to ourselves, always stay inside. ?

Are you happy that we never go outside or have Friends and never having to deal with people. We just always stay inside because of the Dangers of the World. We Always Social distance ourselves. And now I'm glad that I do. And it seems like many people dont know how to do it. 

I use to be like that. Then at the end of october I started physical therapy. and got to work mostly with 1 person. and since she was closeish to my age, we talked a lot during pt and got to know eachother some and that became a way for me to socialize. at first i was there 2 times a week. in feb i was sometimes i was there between my mom and i i was there close to 4 times a week. march i was there anywhere between 1 to 3 times a week. and yesterday was the last time me or my mom was there. So I got use to having somewhere to go and someone to talk to and people not social distancing. So I'm actually kinda sad now and by sad i mean depressed to back to my loner world where i don't get to go to pt and excercise multiple times a week and have no one to talk to. But I understand  the other side too of being glad that you (the general you) social distance and not having to deal with people. I still don't like most people.

Well guess what. I'm a carrier. (No I'm not sick). And they can use my blood as a serum to help people. I posted on the attitude of the hospital on yahoo last night, where I gave attitude back so they had a cry and sent me home. Now they are freaking the **** out.

Interesting my question got deleted. :)

Source(s): Kharma

I am amused by all the extroverts going crazy.  Although I do go outside 3 or 4 times daily to walk the dog

Being anti- social is really helpful in this situation. =D

I have always been kind of anti-social. I have a few friends and some family. I do, however, work in an essential industry so I am stuck having to deal with some people.

It is nothing new to me.

I'm retired and go get scratch off tickets everyday and walk.

I do feel sad that young ones have to stay inside.

There is something else going on.I know it.

• Jesere

I am a Loner, but I have friends and I socialize, however, choose to do so.

I have always been a social distancer. I mean I am not hiding in a bunker, I have never worried about 'the dangers of the world' but I also have never been comfortable with social settings, so, these new regulations really do not bother me at all.

• God

We Introverts are perfectly happy watching TV, answering YA questions and reading a book.  The Extroverts are probably going crazy.

🥴 I'm very happy you're at home and not infesting or catching the virus.

It keeps yourself and the rest of us safe.

I, was born and raised to handle these kinds of events as my parents and grandparents seemed to be the only ones remembering the effects of the Cold War and MLKs assassination.

So.... self quarantine is a piece of cake. I do not get cabin fever. And I'm fvckin' annoyed no one raised their kids the same way. Because I'm starting to see them out and about like we don't have a deadly virus going around.

I'm hoping they get shot. Arrested.