Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 2 months ago

Is Lenovo a good laptop brand ?

Read reviews on current models.

Lenovo purchased all personal computer business and designs from IBM decades ago.  Since then, it seems the construction of their laptops got a lot less sturdy.  But that has been an industry-wide trend.  One must be more careful with any laptop now.

Source(s): My 21 year old Dell laptop still works. My 2012 Dell laptop never leaves the table, or is carried in a hard case. My 2011 HP Elitebook is like a tank. Cannot say the same for ones I have seen in stores now. My 2010 Lenovo G555 worked for 3 years, then had a video chip detachment from heat cycling. I replaced motherboard. Now I use any laptop with a heat extraction USB box fan--about $16 on Ebay. It lowers temperature by 15*F at least.
  • keerok

Yes it is. I find them to be highly reliable, even the cheapest models. My autistic son survived 6 years of college with just one Lenovo laptop.

Yes