promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 2 months ago

I have a very mature voice. How do I change it?

I'm 15, and I sound exactly like my mom - who is 48. I should have expected I would eventually sound like her, but I don't really like getting asked what college I go to every time someone new tries to talk to me. 

I've had people say I even look older than I actually am, around 20 or so years old, but I can't really change that.

How do I change my voice, or at least make it naturally more high-pitched?

Update:

I mostly want to change my voice because it's too deep for the songs I want to sing. I'm sure I could probably hit higher notes with practise, but why not kill two birds with one stone and get a higher pitched speaking and singing voice.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Learn to accept your voice because its yours for all of your life. Do you think your voice is the reason people ask are you in college? I didn't know college students had a distinguished voice timbre that identified them as college students.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • RJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Unfortunately, you are unable to change the pitch of your speaking voice without causing irreparable damage.  Hopefully, you'll learn to accept your mature-sounding speaking voice over time.  

• audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

High pitched voices are annoying! Why would you want to do that?

• 2 months ago

Try watching anime and learn to sound more kawaii uWu!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.