Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 2 months ago

I have a very mature voice. How do I change it?

I'm 15, and I sound exactly like my mom - who is 48. I should have expected I would eventually sound like her, but I don't really like getting asked what college I go to every time someone new tries to talk to me. 

I've had people say I even look older than I actually am, around 20 or so years old, but I can't really change that.

How do I change my voice, or at least make it naturally more high-pitched?

I mostly want to change my voice because it's too deep for the songs I want to sing. I'm sure I could probably hit higher notes with practise, but why not kill two birds with one stone and get a higher pitched speaking and singing voice.

Learn to accept your voice because its yours for all of your life. Do you think your voice is the reason people ask are you in college? I didn't know college students had a distinguished voice timbre that identified them as college students.

• RJ

Unfortunately, you are unable to change the pitch of your speaking voice without causing irreparable damage.  Hopefully, you'll learn to accept your mature-sounding speaking voice over time.  

• audrey

High pitched voices are annoying! Why would you want to do that?

Try watching anime and learn to sound more kawaii uWu!