promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Aiden asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

What do you make of some online wishing Boris dead?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

The kind of sickos who wonder why nobody likes them or their politics.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

It’s petty, but I’m sure the Prime Minister is made of sterner stuff and won’t be crying in the corner because of a few paper cuts from paper tigers, besides he got bigger things to deal with during his illness and afterwards 

• 2 months ago

well there will always be morons voicing their pathetic diatribe and venom, sane normal people ignore the stupid morons in society and wish Boris an speedy recovery so that he can get back to work to steer the country though these difficult times

• 2 months ago

Anyone doing that should get traced and locked up, it's against the law to do such trolling in Britain, he is still a normal man with a family and it's not funny.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's fair to say they didn't take the humiliation of Corbyn well. That election result will haunt them for their lives.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The election of Boris Johnson will haunt England for years as will the election of tRump fu*k with America for years. And Putin helped both ot them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's only the left-wingers, which is hardly surprising. If it was Corbyn in ICU, right-wingers would be wishing him dead, which would hardly be surprising.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's obviously people with limited intelligence that go around saying these things. Whether you like him, or not no need for this vile abuse.

• 2 months ago

Well it certainly seems like bozo bojo is taking 'operation last gasp' a bit too literally

I wonder how that herd immunity is working out for the PM? 

If he does die throw him in a ditch as per his wish from last autumn. It's what he would have wanted 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There are many people with cause to hate Johnson for his lies and the offensive language he has used about a whole range of minority groups and benefit claimants but wishing him dead crosses a line.

I don't understand the stupid and unsubstantiated claim that the people wishing him dead are "Corbyn disciples".

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's probably Tories trying to make us look bad, I doubt any lefties would do that

How am I to get tested Dotty McDotface? Your pish government doesn't test anyone! 

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Its not very nice, is it...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.