Would you consider Yahoo Answers Users Toxic since due to the massive amount of downvotes than upvotes?

For me it depends on the users whether or not they're toxic or not. Some are toxic in that any answer that is correct, will be thumbed down, to make it appear that the answer is wrong, Others it's a case where it's based off of opinion, and where opinions aren't fact based. In some cases if the question is more of an opinion based question, then those holding a difference of opinion will thumb any other opinions down. Of course some will thumb down any answer just for the kick of it.

Personally I could care less about the opinions of others where my responses are concerned. If it's a fact based question, and I come in using facts, and someone dislikes my answer, so be it, that reflects on them, not on myself or my answer, when it's fact based. The asker can easily later double check my response, for whether accurate or not.

• Daniel

Some of them Yes

• .

No. Downvotes or upvotes have no real meaning. Anyone who chooses to get bugged or excited by either, is making their own choice. The site has no control over how anyone chooses to feel, nor do the people clicking the up/down thumb icons. Anyone who gets really upset over a lot of thumbs downs, may be someone too sensitive to use an open (anyone can join) site like this.

• LAN

Anyone that cares about the amount of up/down votes they get are feeble minded snowflakes.

I prefer to be blatantly toxic to idiots that rate that kind of treatment.   People that constantly post suicide threats over and over.  People that constantly spam the same moronic questions over and over.   And all the attention whoring idiots that constantly post pity me rants over and over.  

Another group that deserves to be ridiculed are the idiots that can't handle it when you show just how stupid their question is and instead of trying to present any facts to back them up the stalk your old posts to put in death threats and childish rants.  

People like to give me crap because I don't let children get away with posting obvious lies to gain attention and pity.   I have yet to have one person explain to me how allowing them to continue with that kind of mentally ill rant actually helps them.  

I keep an open history just so people can see the idiots that I attack for constantly posting this kind of nonsense. 

No........I don't really care about TD's and TU's.

As the majority of "questions" are rants and troll posts - yes.

Most is junk, rants and chat posts that should never have been on the site in the first place.

It's not surprising that people downvote it; the trolls are making the whole site into a slum and putting off serious users.

Yes it is toxic. There are a lot of teenagers on here, and I for the life of me cannot stand most teenagers despite being one

• Then I would probs know that 6 teens downvoted my post on a question saying "Worst user?"

You haven't seen anything yet.

It's far too early to tell

• 2 months agoReport

YA can be viewed as the final throes of free speech & free thinking.
      Destroyed by overreach and moderation by the many by the very few.