What foods we should eat to boost our immune system to protect covid-19?

• kswck2

None will help. Just take a Vitamin D or even a multivitamin

Try to take vitamin D, either from a pill or just get out into the Sun and walk in it for an hour.

In a year from now your regular flu shot will have "Covid-19" in it.

Echinacea and goldenseal is what I take.

• 🦋

fruits and veggies, chicken broth, cranberry juice and for medicine get some advil, multivi vitiman c gummys, nyquil day and night medicine, menthol cough drops and you will be fine

No food protects you from the virus. NONE. Zilch. Zero. Nil. Nada. 

Food is for staying alive. It has absolute NO effect on the virus.Either your immune system is good now or it isn't--in which case you're more susceptible to ALL illnesses and infections, not just this one. Your immune system cannot be repaired by food.

• Tulip

There are none.........

I think by now that is going to be a 'too little, too late' scenario. I doubt you could really eat enough of any food at this time to be able to set up a strong defense to ward off covid-19. I did google the question, and got an answer for the top 5 foods that will help with fighting the flu, which is a virus, but I will not say how factual this is, or if there are any actual benefits to them. They are as follows:

- raw garlic

- raw onions

- raw dark berries

- chicken soup

- spices

• Magma

The HSE here have been sending messages to their staff that cork university has data showing Vitamin D helps older people resist the side effects of the virus. The next day it was on the news that vit D helps and people started panic buying again. Thankfully I got in a day before them :D

• JimTom

Garlic and Ginger

• patty

fruit, veges................................