Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

Where do guys sleep when they have a sleep over or stay the night?

My best friend and I are planning on hanging out after the coronavirus situation is over. He invited me to hang out with him and stay the night at his house. He used to invite another friend over but they had issues and don't talk anymore. Now that I am going to stay the night and play video games, I was just wondering where guest(s) to a sleep over sleep? I was assuming that he would sleep in his bed since his video game console is in there and we would spend all the time in his room. Am I supposed to sleep on the floor or in the bed or something?

whenever my brothers have sleepovers the guys usually sleep int he same bed or on the ground sure a guest room is also an option if available and if you feel more comfortable with that but that's also very boring 

The both of yous can sleep in the same bed, unless yout told to sleep on the floor.

Theres no harm, unless your intersted in your friend? Thats ok gay or not?

Sleep in his bed! If something happens.. then that would be awesome! 😛💕 

Otherwise... you’ll never know what could have happened. Sleepovers are kind of mini orgies, don’t deprive yourself of an amazing experience! 

• rj

Madi, i love your answer

Hell, just ask him “where you’ll be sleeping and if you need to bring a sleeping bag or if he has extra blankets if your on the couch. If you don’t care where you sleep then don’t worry about it. It’s not like it’s a test. When you are getting ready for bed or making real plans before hand then just ask where you’re sleeping. If it’s his house then he probably has a routine for when guests stay over. You won’t know what it is unless he tells you. 

Without a doubt he’ll have extra blankets for his couch or if he is putting you on the floor then he probably has an air mattress or something. (Seriously can’t tell your age here) If he says the couch and asks why your asking (but anyone would wonder where they would sleep, so he shouldn’t ask why) then just tell him you wanted to know if you should bring a pillow for the couch or a sleeping bag for the floor. 

If you feel more comfortable on the floor and the couch isn’t an option or he just assumed the bed would work, then just tell him that you kick like your playing soccer in your sleep, and it would probably be better if you just brought a sleeping bag. 

Growing up my brothers friends always crashed wherever. If his room was clean then they could stay in there, but we had a big TV in our living room so they usually hooked their consoles up in there and stayed up late playing and just slept on the couch and floor. I’m a girl so when I stayed over at a friends house that was a guy I would usually take the couch or spare room unless their was more then just me staying over. If that was the case then I would just sleep wherever everyone else was sleeping. 

He is slowly checking to see if you are a GAAY in the closet like he is and HE will try to snuggle with you in bed to see how you react and will act like it was just in his sleep when you punch his asss out.

• ron h

men over about 8 rarely share a bed unless there's several guys in the same room.  As others have said, ask your friend if you should bring a sleeping bag which will let him tell you where his guests usually sleep.  BTW, a man can't go wrong sleeping in underwear with or without a t-shirt UNLESS he's in the living room couch in a house with women, and then a pair of street shorts and t-shirt are good.  Even it you sleep naked at home, you'd probably do best to wear underwear if you're sharing a room. (College roommates and men sharing a hotel room have different rules).

sleep ON the couch, or use couch as hide a bed

I'm a grown man. Friends sometimes sleep over, but never in my bed unless female. They sleep in another room if they are a dude. 

Take turns spooning. xD

Normally the guest will sleep in a sleeping bag, on a spare bed, the couch etc.. Ask if you need to bring a sleeping bag etc. he then will advise you on the sleeping arrangements.