Why in the country of Lebanon males and females party in the beach , pools , concerts seeing each other in undressed ? I'm Iranian ask this?

This is tremendously bad and I don't understand . It's amazing how when I went to Mashad Iran for ziyriat to Imam Reza Shrine the Lebanese people I saw are so strict and devoted to Islam but I can't seem to figure out why others in their country are partying so much drinking and both men and women are mixing in the pool

In Lebanon, the Christians Maronites consist of around 40 percent of the total population. Especially in Beirut , it is more incline to be Western Culture ,as you see. Muslims, as you see in Mashhad are Shiah , mostly living in the Southern part of Lebanon.

Lebanon is the best country in the world. FACT

• Alesha

You must be talking about the Maronite Christians, they see life a little differently.

Nothing wrong with the Lebs being secular and having fun. And when you have the Israelis next door ready to flatten the entire country, you may as well enjoy yourself before that day comes.

These Lebanese know how to party I salute them

Try Mykonos, Santorini and Kos (since you are Iranian ;) ) and Creta or Zakynthos

Greece 4 eve

• Sofia2 months agoReport

Don't buy the propaganda they serve you visit the islands first and see with your eyey what's happening there THEY burn THEIR CAMPS 

Those Lebanese, they sure know how to party. 

A little tip for you. Don't EVER go to Ibiza.

• Hindusufi

Nothing wrong with Ibiza, it's great fun.  The problem now is it's shut down because of the pandemic.