Do you like Drew McIntyre as WWE champion?

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Yes, he reminds me of the Undertaker, but a Scottish version 😍😍

Yes, I do. He has a great potential to become the WWE Championship for years. After he came back to WWE, he came to NXT and became a NXT Championship. After NXT, he came to the main roster climbed all the way to the top to become a WWE Championship (he won in this year's Royal Rumble and defeat Brock Lesnar to become a WWE Champion at WrestleMania 36). 

Yea he reminds me of roddy piper

Sure.  He shows up and wrestles every week.  And we don't have to listen to Paul Heyman.

• Better than Brock.

Yes I like his new gimmick as a tough highland warrior, he deserves it.

• Evi2 months agoReport

Yea! I could see them using him as the lead if they do a remake of braveheart

I would say yes. He has the skill, look and attitude to hold the belt and unlike Brock Lesnar, he will be there more to defend it instead of on those special PPVs.

Yes. He is better than Brock Lesnar and would show up more and he could elevate the title more than Brock ever did.

• Mr. Wrestling

Hell Hornswoggle could do that better then "Brock Loser" ever did

Sure, he is a great wrestler with a powerful look and powerful finisher. He deserves the title.

Yes, he deserved it.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• Are you the guy that said Brock Lesnar would hold on wwe championship until January 2021 well let me tell you something Brother! He lost at GRANDEST STAGE OF THEM ALL WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!!!!.