promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I don't like doing oral, my boyfriend is annoyed with me for it. ?

I don't want to do oral. He keeps telling me "Other girls do it, why can't you?" Am I wrong for this?

71 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

EASY... DROP HIM and just say,,, go to your other girls.. YOU DO NOT OWE HIM A LONG EXPLANATION as he will argue about it anyway.. JUST SIMPLY SAY go get your COOCK SUCKING SLUT and leave him...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

just explain it to him why u don't want to do it, if he understands good, if he doesn't that's his fault not yours.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

if i was him tomorrow we would be getting a divorce ! in other words

he would be better off with someone else who would make him happy

• ...Show all comments
    • April
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

She's not childish. They're just not sexually compatible. If a guy asked/demanded me for a bj he'd probably get smacked.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tell him the truth.  If you believe that you'll never want to do that, tell him.  He may or may not stay with you.  But lying or "half lying" ia ALWAYS a bad idea.

• Emerald Isle
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Best answer right here

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • lover
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

sometime with condom banana taste,

not every time

• ANDREW
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes other girls do do it but not all of them, if your not willing to do it then that’s your choice and he should respect that,what are your reasons for not wanting to give him it?there’s other ways you can relieve him and in my opinion yes i love a blowj*b but I’d much prefer finishing inside my partner, he should respect your wishes if he’s not happy then let him leave you for the ‘other girls’ you deserve better anyway really

• 2 months ago

If he is willing to do oral to you then you should be willing to do oral to him. If he says no, then you say no. Works both ways.

• Lowri2 months agoReport

No. You do what you want to do. Period. 

• 2 months ago

Of course you are not wrong. Your boyfriend is wrong to insist. Sex is about enjoyment for both not just him. Maybe you need to look at your entire relationship and see how he treats you overall

• 2 months ago

No you are not wrong.

• 2 months ago

No. The only thing wrong is continuing a relationship with a guy that wants to make you do something that he knows you don't want to do. If a guy really loves and respects his girlfriend he doesn't do things like that. But your BF obviously cares about his selfish desires more than he does about your emotional well being. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I hope you are smart enough to figure it out on your own.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.