Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsEarth Sciences & Geology · 2 months ago

no matter how much you like the beach, does the ocean scare you a little?

just thinking about how deep it is and the creatures in there

• Zardoz

I love Arizona. It's nice not having an ocean ruining the beach. There's a beach and the ocean less than 40 meters outside my front door and I never even bother to look at it. Stupid ocean.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ
  • Alesha

Not in the least, I've been swimming most of my life, I swam on a team in high school, which means I practically lived in the water.

• MARK

No the beach does not scare me. It has no reason to scare you for the reasons you give. You could sit on the beach all day and everyday when the tide is out. Neither the sea itself nor anything that lives it will come up the beach and grab you. Your only problems with the sea will come if you venture into it.

• Lv 7

yes, and especially since i almost drowned in it when i was a kid, i was at this camp and they took us to the beach and a lot of kids got pulled over by a tidal wave, never been much into the beach since then

• Zardoz

I'm don't like the ocean, Phuket.