Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

When reporters and Doctors on the news say we don’t go back to normal we won’t return to pre COVID-19 days, what exactly does that mean? ?

Of course stuff is going to reopen and business will have costumers again people will enjoy bars and restaurants and public places.  But when they say it’s a new normal what are they talking about? 

You'll be getting a lot more telephone consultations rather than visiting your GP.

Surely things can reopen and additionally home businesses are going to have costumers once most people will like handlebars and additionally establishments and additionally common venues. Still as long as they tell you it’s an exciting new frequent how to find individuals debating?

I’m a hugger, so no more of that because people can make you sick. I am kinda touchy-feely but just with people I know, so no more of that either. I am good with hygiene but now I will become a fanatic..lol. I will also always carry a mask + sanitizer, just in case I am somewhere that’s crowded or someone cannot stop coughing.. I will give them the evil eye 🧿 too. Never done that before. I do believe more people will wear mask as a habit when they go out. Oh and I will stock up on toilet paper, no less than 50 rolls and lots of food🐷

• Rod

The mainstream media along with medical authorities in just about all western countries have had too much say on this covid-19 pandemic.

First of all these people are not the govt and have no right to say what is a good or bad direction for a country and its people to live under after this pandemic dies down.

Of course people are going to be more health cautious in there work and lifestyles for a certain amount of time come post -pandemic time but there is no reason why people can't go back to how they lived before this happened.

A country can recover from a recession in a short amount of time -- that is the benefit of the capitalist system despite what left wing anti-capitalist people say otherwise --- they want people to live off govt welfare so they can control the masses.

Take with a grain of salt what the left wing/mainstream media say about this pandemic --they are always giving worst case scenarios to the public backed up by the medical experts --- who can't even find a cure for the common flu/cold that kills more people in this world than covid-19.

People will be more careful when it comes to socializing.  They’re saying handshakes might go away. We might get elbow bumps. That’s what tattoo artists do instead of shaking hands after tattooing.  The next outbreak probably means that the government will be more cautious and shut things down instead of golfing and attending rallies or telling people that it’s under control. 

The way businesses are operated might be different. The maximum capacity might be lowered so that there are more spaces between patrons. 

A lot of the businesses that closed might not be returning. There will probably be more online shops. 

They are saying they can't find the cure.

maybe theyre afraid they'll lose all that again