My landlord did work today and we only just got water back just now. but they said we wont get hot water til tomorrow mornign...how?

how could that be?

Oh my.

No hot water.

Does the water heat itself magically, or is there a heater and separate plumbing circuit involved? Or did his magic wand not fix everything at once?

I would say they still have work on the hot water heater to finish.

I told them to blow you off another day for asking so many damn questions.

WRONG FORUM. 

.

This is  Cars & Transportation maintenance & repairs. What you want is in the home & garden category. 

.

FAIL  

If I knew what your landlord did, I could tell you. As it is, he knows and if you're friendly, they can explain the situation. If you want to figure it out, go look at the water pipes, gas lines and valves and water heaters to see if they're lit. One thing I will guess is that the utility company needs to check everything first for safety before it's all good to go.

Maybe the hot water tank had to be drained and it will take awhile before the water heats up again. If that's the case, you might have warm water before the morning.

• arther

they haven't finished connecting the gas line and will return tomorrow to finish or is it a storage type hot water heater which heats up in the off peak electricity cycle midnight to 6am?