promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Help!!! I’ve started my period and I don’t have any pads at home and I am embarrassed to ask my parents to buy me some what do I do?

I’ve started my period and I recently ran out of pad and I’m embarrassed to ask my parents to buy me some and all my mom buys is tampons and I don’t know how to put them the right way so I’m kinda stuck what do I do??!

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Don't ever be embarrassed to tell her. She's a woman and been through all that herself.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

There's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. Your mom has been going through periods for a long time. It's natural. 

HOW TO USE TAMPONS : 

1. Take it out of the package. 

2. Make sure the string is on the outside. 

3. Line it up at your vagina. 

4. Put your fingers at the bottom of it, and at the grip. 

5. Slowly put it in, angling it towards your tail bone. 

6. Keep inserting it until your fingers are touching your body. 

7. Push the inner tube into the outer tube. 

8. Remove the applicator. 

• 2 months ago

Your mother has to deal with the monthly gift as well, so go ask her to buy you some. Its either you ask or have nasty under ware. And unless you have peroxide, it won't come out. Just saying

• 2 months ago

what is your address, I can bring you some

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

get over yourself and ask your parents. not like you are the 1st person to ever have a menstrual cycle..

Source(s): nurse
  • 2 months ago

Use toilet paper at the time. This does not last long. Ask to talk to your mom privately and tell her you need personal things she'll understand what you mean. if she doesn't tell her you need pads. I understand it is really hard to talk to parents. I started young and needed to tell my dad to drive to the store. and talked to my sister and she helped me. I completely understand the tampon issue. I've never been able to use them they hurt me. I wish you luck and hope you get what you need. If you dont talk to a friend who you know has A period

• ...Show all comments
    • S2 months agoReport

Or buy thinx for next time... rolled up toilet paper works, but change and only should use for emergencies. Change frequently

• 2 months ago

afraid..........its natural, not a crime

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you are this silly then you are going to end up with a big bloody mess. Put on your big girl panties and just go ask for pads. In the scheme of life (and in this horrible covid situation) that should be the least of your worries!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If this were true--I doubt it--you can write your mom a note. "I need period pads please."

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Troll....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.