Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

With Boris Johnson in intensive care will liberals now admit their bigotry and stupidity for claiming he was faking the Covid-19 illness ?

• Rod

I have a feeling once this so called pandemic dies down the EU will eventually collapse.

Stringent border controls with new mandatory health checks will be the new thing in Europe not open and free borders anymore by the EU.

Lets hope Boris Johnson gets well soon --if the left wing/liberal media and people were saying otherwise then shame on them.

Wasn't it great watching 94 year old Queen Elizabeth give that encouraging speech --- she looked and sounded mentally and physically fine!

I still believe he's faking it

Source(s): liberal

I can't imagine US liberals would care about

BJ. I don't. 

What bigotry and stupidity? Can you please explain what EXACTLY you are referring to?

So your stating all liberals did this or was it just a few.

I am a big fan of Boris , I have seen nothing of your accusations to be true . 

Can you give proof .of not your spreading fake news in time when people are in a fight for lives , trolling at this time is very about as low as you can get . 

• Dr. D

No, they will claim that he's a fake and taking up valuable intensive care space. 

• pucman1961

Don’t feed the troll 

I never thought he was faking it, but when the most powerful man in the U.K. becomes powerless I have to admit it’s a little scary.

• pucman1961

Dry well stated

How's that bigoted? A man who bullshits more than most people have hot dinners and we're expected to take his word on this? Look up the boy who cried wolf. 

...

Will you ever admit this government has made, and is still making a series of cataclysmic f-ups?

• catrin l

Speak no evil of St. Boris. People have very short memories and very few brain cells.

A handful of people with unknown motives are automatically "liberals"?

• ron h

That's the way it works in the USA.  People who expect honesty from leaders are now considered "bad liberals."

Of course not.

To be fair it wasn’t liberals, it was a few Corbynistas and pretty ancient dinosaur socialists.

Funny they were also the ones pretending to have had the virus themselves or down playing it’s severity from their vast personal experience.

Sickening and repulsive narrow minded and jaundiced people , who truly have no shame, moral compass or humanity.

Be sure they will not stop posting garbage, it is all they have, no family, friends or lives, just hate and vindictiveness, hardly a surprise that they are alone and uncared for.

If they did get the virus and die, no one would care, and that should be a wake up call.