Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 months ago

How do I prove girlfriend cheated?

My girlfriend is pregnant. But I don’t think the baby is mine. Around the time she got pregnant, we were at a party and I saw a guy who had smudged lipstick on his face that was the same colour as her lipstick. So I think they slept together. How do I get her to admit it and then have an abortion?

• Jason

you can have a paternity test when child yet born, please search the web and find a clinic which does it in your area

but aborting a baby if it is your or not is not a very good idea IMO, Giving the baby for ADOPTION is a better idea than abortion, there are so many couples who are without children, desperate to have a one, you can recover your pregnancy expenses and more from them, nobody get hurt or regret or get in to trouble

• Edna

You're too funny!   

You and your girlfriend were at a party.  Do you really think that she and some mystery guy (who you never saw)  snuck off together during the party and had sex? 

You saw a guy at the party who had smudged lipstick on his face, and it was the same color as her lipstick?  So, what?  Almost all lipstick colors look alike, when they're smudged. You can't see any difference in one or the other. 

Demand a DNA test when she delivers.  Other than the test saying it's not yours, there's no way to prove someone else hasn't been in her honeypot.

She would be better aborting your baby and moving on and find a guy that trusts her because if you don't trust her your relationship wont work out - come back here in a year or so from now and let us know how the relationship is doing, I bet it will be over.

• PAMELA

You can't, it is up to her whether she has the baby or not, if she has it get a DNA test done once the baby is born to see if it is yours or not.

• LizB

So you think your gf cheated on you while you were at a party *with her*, based on the fact that some other dude had lipstick on him? Wow, it must be literally painful to be that insecure.

• edward

My wife wears lipstick to parties. She’s not the only girl who does. She’s not the only girl who wears a shade of lipstick.

Get her REALLY drunk then ask her, when you're drunk you're much more likely to admit an embarrassing secret

• LizB

Why would she get really drunk when she's pregnant?

You can't.

_____________