promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
jensen asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

i lost my glasses but can’t get new ones bc of coronavirus? ?

i don’t have my prescription at my house and my nieces lost my glasses the other day. i cant go to the eye doctor because it’s obviously closed because of the virus. what do i do????? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Do you have an old pair you can wear? It's better than nothing. And it will at least help you with enough vision correction to find your glasses that are lost. 

Try calling your eye doc and seeing if there is someone there who can send your prescription to you by email---including measurements for fitting your glasses. If you can get it, go to a website like Zenni.com which is where you can send them your scrip and measurments and you can get glasses very inexpensively. That's another solution. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Tulip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Suffer or find your glasses

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sadly you have to do without until things open again.

• 2 months ago

You are misinformed.  Your eye doctor can still provide services.  CALL them.  If you don't need an eye exam, they can probably reorder your exact glasses and or provide you with contact lenses with the same prescription.  If you need to have your eyes checked, then can do that.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Optometrists are considered essential, they are open but you'll have to call and make an appointment.

• 2 months ago

Look for it. Try to remember where you put it.

• 2 months ago

You get extra time to find the glasses.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.