Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

I left my husband to see how hard he would fight to get me back, but he hasn't done anything to get me back. What should I do?

My husband is a good man. He is generous, kind, thoughful, hard-working, but he doesn't have a lot of drive. For example, he's been doing the same work for years. He says he loves it, but the pay is unspectacular.

I decided to tell him that I am leaving back in January. I thought he would be shattered and would be on the phone with me every day pleading for me to come back, but he's done nothing but live his life.

I found out through Facebook that he bought a motorcycle, started his own home brew, and is studying Tae Kwon Doe.

This is ridiculous. When you dump someone, he's supposed to fight to get you back. What am I going to do now?

• Good

You decided to play a game and you lost.  You failed to be of adequate value to him.  You simply failed to be someone he could not live without.  In fact, it seems you have freed him of something that may have been a burden to him rather than an asset. 

He should thank you for giving him his freedom.  You should move on.  You messed up.

.

• car253

Big mistake to leave a good man.   We cannot have everything we want.   You take the good with the bad.    You messed up.   Beg to take him back. 

• Tara

It sounds like he is doing what he wants to do.   Consider having a talk with him.

trollololol, sounds like he called your bluff. good on him!

Looks like you gambled on a high steaks game...and lost.

Time to move on...sorry to say, he seems happy that you left him.

GOOD FOR HIM... HOPEFULLY he will stay smart and not take you back as your just using him anyway.

welp, lesson learned: lets not play the typical female manipulation game shall we?

Hubby didn't want to play your game, and called your BS for what it was. It is not nice to f--- people over like that and expect them to come crawling back for more..

You sound quite money motivated get a job, seems to be doing fine without you your plan bit you on your ars* didn’t it?  He’s hard working etc and done nothing wrong to you but he’s wrong for not kissing your ars* after you made a silly decision?

What should you DO? You should learn how to troll more convincingly. Hint: Posting elaborate stories anonymously = trolling about 99.426% of the time.

• funnel

I do if it's just people being humorous or joking around. I do that too. Just the Trolls that pick at a tender scab only to get points or thumbs that pz me off. But I agree SexiLexi. Your'e right.