Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Would you dump your boyfriend if he did this to you?

I got laid off from my job and I was not able to find another one. My unemployment was about to run out and I was behind on my rent. I would take ANY job I could find. A friend told me about a job at the company she worked for and set me up for an interview. As I walked into the office of the guy that was hiring, I could not believe my eyes. He was the best looking guy I had ever seen in my whole life. I just knew I was not going to get the job. The interview went well but I knew there was no way in hell I would get the job because he could have any beautiful women he wanted as his assistant.

I almost fainted the next day when he called and offered me the job. He turned out to be the greatest boss EVER. He has taken a lot of time to train me and never gets mad when I screw up. It is a pleasure to go to work each morning.

One day my boyfriend came by to pick me up from work. I introduced him to my boss. In the car on the way home, my boyfriend told me I had to quit my job immediately because he knew if I continued to work for my boss I could not resist if my boss wanted to have sex with me.

I told him if he would support me I would quit my job. He is now my ex boyfriend.

Can someone tell me why guys are like that. Do they think women will automatically sleep with every great looking guy?

Probably........

• Ian

Your language and style is male...I don't believe this is true...

• Mike

This never happened.

• Mike

Max, I have no idea.