promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
jared
Lv 4
jared asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Can Aaron Rodgers play football until 40+ years old ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Adam D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Can he?  If he can avoid any more major injuries, sure.  Will he?  I doubt it.  He's 36, and already starting to talk about the end of his career coming.  When he speaks about it, he doesn't sound like someone who plans to play 4 more seasons.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Due to him playing on the green bay zebras, maybe.

• 2 months ago

He can if he wants to. That's not so unusual these days. That would be about the limit for him though.

• 2 months ago

Hard to say he has had some serious injuries already.While he maybe can he may choose not to risk more serious injuries that lead to life long pain.Still one of the smartest players may help him extend his career.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't think his body will allow him to.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes. He is a legend and a NFL hall of famer.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, considering his style of play, I cannot see Aaron Rodgers playing when he turns 40 in December 2023. I think Rodgers has, at most, one or two more seasons. His performance has dropped off the last 2-3 seasons.

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes..

He's allowed to.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

In my opinion, yes he can.

• 2 months ago

If he stays healthy that long. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.