promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

With the NFL season likely canceled this year what sports might be played during the fall?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

The 2020 NFL season will begin on schedule. The NFL just signed a new CBA, and there is too much money to be lost if the season is cancelled. The games will happen no matter what, even if it means having no fans in the stadium.

Other sporting events that will happen in the fall include the French Open, golf's US Open and Masters, horse racing's Triple Crown races, boxing, MMA, NASCAR, and possibly even a partial baseball season.

Source(s): I cannot see the country being shut down for over 5 months. If it is, then we probably have bigger problems on our hands.
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Individual, non contact sports like golf are the most likely if contact sports are not viable.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think it will be cancelled, I also don't know that it's going to start as scheduled as some here think that they know

• 2 months ago

Doubt if they are cancelled for the year.If it is all sports more then likely would be

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It won't be canceled.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I hope not.............

• 2 months ago

I doubt it will be cancelled. Maybe post-poned. It’s only April right now, give it time to see where we are by then. 

• 2 months ago

If not cancelled I think it will be post-poned.

• It's way too soon to say whether or not the NFL will have a regular season or not. It's way too soon to say it won't happen and it's way too soon for an imbecile like Trump to say that it will happen. At this point, you'll have (assuming no further movement) most of golf's major events (US Open, Ryder Cup, Masters) in the fall. Baseball could go into November, and hockey and basketball would normally be going starting in October.

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Horse racing is about the only sport going on now.  The same might be true in the fall.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.