Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

guys do u like tattoos on girls. I notice a lot of them have tatts?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

No, I don't like tattoos on anyone.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No, they're disgusting to see and cheapening to wear..

• Bee V3
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

how come people of yahoo usually have such shallow opinions on tattoos? is it because this site is made up of mostly old folk? I don't get it.

• 4 months ago

Many men like tattoos on women.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

typically its the piercing that completes that picture which causes the physical scars scabs and blood transfer...pick your battles wisely.most were installed by a drug fiend who likely drooled into the blood smear..how lucky you feel about those odds...and most think sti's are sexually related think about the first transfer it involves bodily fluid transfer gloves dont protect for saliva shows over move along...

• 4 months ago

I do not. I think tattoos look trashy on anyone.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They're absolutely horrendous - nothing  but (bizarrely fashionable) forms of self mutilation /disfigurement.

I'm also put off  by the fact that they'd pay a creepy stranger to ink  some quite often intimate parts of themselves. Where's your self respect ladies!

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Generally  I  hate  Tatts. You  get  some  beautiful  young  woman  and then  she  shows  her disfigured  arms  and  whatever.............Tragic.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Ew noo...........

• Webbo
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Only a small one but not extreme.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.