Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

How to deal with Aquarius heartbreak?!? ?

I am a Taurus woman who dated an Aquarius man. It has been a little over a year and I still have not been able to emotionally recover from a year and a half relationship we had. My feelings run very deep, as I feel he betrayed me to the point where it is hard for me to even talk to new people. I never understood the way we ended as the days leading up he was becoming so distant, moody, barely communicated with me, and began acting more rebellious than ever. He casually broke up with me over TEXT saying we were never happy together and the next day shut me off completely. 

As the breakup itself was already hard enough,

He never once let me see his phone (the WHOLE relationship) without taking it away or putting on an instant reaction. The simplest things seemed hard to get by with him. 

He got with another woman weeks later and quickly got engaged to her and that’s what hurt me the most. I put my everything into this one man for him to throw me out of his life as if I never existed. 

This rollercoaster of betrayal has impacted me emotionally, mentally, and physically in too many ways. 

Please explain. 

As a fellow earth sign I can actually feel what you've experienced, having also the Aquarius charms.

Hmm so before I give you my interpretation of the Aquarian psychology/Psyche.

Please take care of yourself,do things that make you feel good, nourish the soul and don't let this situation get you down.

So most astrologers describe Aquarius people as individuals, independent,aloof and eccentric (mostly weird and unique).

Aquarius don't need other people and are at their worst when they are expected to behave like normal people in normal circumstances. It's hard to explain so if a non Aquarius was told to (for example) wear a particular uniform to work they would ,a Aquarius would wear a uniform but not 'the' uniform. It would be different and put together in their own way.

Most people follow some sort of social norm,we know we mustn't miss a birthday or should be slightly fake and polite to just to be accepted but Aquarius doesn't think like this.

Aquarius has their own in built justice and measurement inside their mind. They don't measure themselves against society they believe they are society,the essence of it.

Freedom to them is not following rules but Aquarius expects their loved ones to follow theirs because it's the rules!

Aquarius can teach Taurus to not be so static, stuck in the ground to be less reliant on material things,to put energy into free thought and self expression without needing someone or something to lean on.

If you lean on an Aquarius you will fall to the ground,if you let an Aquarius go they will be a friend in your soul journey but not friend to put roots down with.

They don't do commitment until after middle age and even then they still demand their independence.

not sure....

The minimum length of 15 

Its not about zodiac............... zodiac has to do nothing with this . My boyfriend is Aquarius he is the most caring person i ever had

He's obviously a toxic mess. Not only did he use you, but he barely knows the next woman.....how long do you think it will be, before she is crying, or on an episode of snapped? 

Geez...be glad the leach is gone! Change your number, address, and name...so he can never find you again. Also, these aren't tears of sadness you are crying. They are tears of joy...you just don't know it, yet. 

• Janet

Astrology is useful for many things, but not for your question. Your "Sign" is ONLY 2% of your entire personal unique natal chart, but even if you had the entire natal chart, it only suggests your "default" behaviors ... and you already know what your default behaviors are. Among other things they include not letting go of emotional hurt.

The chart doesn't tell you how to CHANGE those behaviors.

It should take someone no more than 4-8 months to totally get over a broken heart ... unless the person doesn't understand how to work with their mind/benefits, and/or unless they are hung up on some subconscious issue that keeps them from letting go.

Since it has been a little over a year, I recommend that you book an appointment with a psychologist.

Btw, MOST men get together quickly with another woman, whether or not he broke off the relationship or was the one that was dumped. Don't take it seriously. Men don't settle down until they are ready, and for many men, one warm body is easily replaced by another war body.

Never put "everything" into one person. We will never be happier with someone (once the honeymoon phase has died out) than we were happy BEFORE we met them. So invest in yourself, make and pursue career plans, find friends and hobbies and make a life for yourself. And understand that the obsessive nature of new relationships dies out . .it is not love and the stronger it is, the more it ends up wrecking the relationship.

So find your center, become whole and happy, and when you next "fall" in "love" .. do NOT give up ALL of your life for someone else.

Please.

I have no idea why you believe your birthday signs play a part in your breakup or any planets in the sky at birth for that matter. That’s the same as noting the hospitals where the births took place were privately funded or government funded or one had 50 Doctors on Call and the other 200. That is an unrealistic way to accept reality and that in itself is a turnoff for individuals who are liberated from accepting labels.  

So that is where you start..by taking ownership of self. Once you realize it is your responsibility, no one will be able to waste your time and dump you like yesterday’s news. You will not turn a blind eye to the signals he is sending you and the actions he is showing you.  

Astrology will only take you further away from yourself because you will be allowing someone else to define you. That is the same as selling your soul to the most convincing liar..for love or label.  

Share your heart. Don’t give it away. 

Best of health to you

Why do you want to see his phone?

It's evident he had another gf already. 

That said, and generally speaking, you should NEVER date signs in SQUARE aspects to your own. For Taurus, those are Aquarius and Leo. 

The sign OPPOSING your own is usually not a good idea either, but that depends on many factors. In your case, that is Scorpio.

A full explanation of your case, as you ask, is impossible without comparing both charts. You need to study synastry of all elements, and not merely the Sun signs. Astrology is not as simple as most people tend to think. 

Best wishes. 🙂 

This is the dawning of the day of Aquarius

Get some professional help. Meaning not a professional astrologer. 

Asking complete strangers in the entertainment section and blaming a calendar shows that you are unable to take charge of your life.

Astrology gives people excuses for lack of personal responsibility.