promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If your area opens from lockdown, but does not accept incoming/outgoing flights or ferries. What would you like a coach company to provide?

If you lived on a small island, and the Coronavirus lockdown has been lifted for the locals of the island. But no-one can travel in or out of the island, what would you think would be a good idea for a local coach company to provide for locals as something to do and pass the time? There are beaches, museums, plenty restaurants and the island is easily coverable within a day.

Thank you in advance for your suggestions.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Why would it be needed on a small island?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Juan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Nirvana never knew Fidel Castro in the year 1993 till 1994 Fidel Castro was all about England never knew Fidel Castro for the fraud of Nirvana the poll tax was the quiz in the USA they had to be tge truman show niwadays they have the record since appeared Nirvana the whole record since 1969 till 1993 till happened Nirvana Fidel Castro was all that joint

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If life is 'back to normal' island wise then you need to do your research on the island and what is needed, not on a world wide Q&A forum

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I live on a small island which is on lockdown the local airport I closed ferries will not let anyone onto the Island. Even if the local coaches could do this it would be impossible because museums restaurants pubs are all closed.

• Moose9922 months agoReport

Thanks for your answer, but as per my question, this would be upon lock down being lifted. If the lock down is lifted and the island would not let anybody in or out, what would you like to do if your local coaches offered anything?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.