Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

Is there any cream that can help with stretch marks ?

I remember hearing Shea Butter is what my nurse practitioner friend recommends though you have to use it religiously. 

Some people also really like BioOil (comes in like a pink plastic bottle), which is made from like duck feather or something crazy (says it on the bottle somewhere). 

You might also checkout DermaRolling. I think I might remember someone mentioning it could help with stretch marks? Just don't use needles that are too long. You also have to be careful because it depends on the area. Different areas have different nerves and arteries and such at different depths. Meaning if you don't know what you are doing and go too deep you can injure yourself (though it's generally pretty safe as long as you clean everything with 70ISP rubbing alcohol).

Those are a few different things I can recall off the top of my head! Hope it helps! 

E45 cream is supposed to be good for that kind of thing

Mine were dark colored, and I would slather on Cocoa Butter very liberally. I used Palmer's Cocoa Butter - worked very well for me! Take care :o)

Source(s): Experience
  • Nicey8

Pure coconut oil may help.

Take care.

• Andy C

Mederma. Even better is quitting sugar which will both strengthen your skin AND lose fat like it was on fire.

I have heard that cocoa butter can make stretch marks fade away but there's nothing wrong with stretch marks, nearly everybody has them.

i would ask your doctor about it

Neosporin maybe