c asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

My penis is 6 inches long when hard and I’m 18. Is that good or too small?

That is a good size to have. 

That's perfectly fine C. It will still function the same way whether it's 3 inches or 15 inches. As they say, it's not the size of your weapon but how you weild it. As for the size you are, you're about average. And your partner (if you have one) if they love you for you then they're not gonna care too much about the size once you get down to "business" 

micropenis   .

Why ask? It's what your genes have given you so be happy w/ it.A man is more than his penis. And women aren't all that concerned about size. 

Like a Little Baby,, Should be up to about 10 inches by that age and hard for 23 hours a day..

It is good. Honestly you don't want it any bigger than that. I am 6 inches and I have to be careful and not put it in all the way depending on the position or my wife says it hurts cause it's too deep. But I have a Spanish woman so maybe it depends on your woman. But anyway she had two kids already so I am sure many others are tighter.

That is a good size. 

• Bucky

You are average adult size. That is good.

Probably about or above average.

Average.

Average is the perfect size.