c asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

My penis is 6 inches long when hard and I’m 18. Is that good or too small?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

That is a good size to have. 

• 4 months ago

That's perfectly fine C. It will still function the same way whether it's 3 inches or 15 inches. As they say, it's not the size of your weapon but how you weild it. As for the size you are, you're about average. And your partner (if you have one) if they love you for you then they're not gonna care too much about the size once you get down to "business" 

• 4 months ago

micropenis   .

• 4 months ago

Why ask? It's what your genes have given you so be happy w/ it.A man is more than his penis. And women aren't all that concerned about size. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Like a Little Baby,, Should be up to about 10 inches by that age and hard for 23 hours a day..

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

It is good. Honestly you don't want it any bigger than that. I am 6 inches and I have to be careful and not put it in all the way depending on the position or my wife says it hurts cause it's too deep. But I have a Spanish woman so maybe it depends on your woman. But anyway she had two kids already so I am sure many others are tighter.

• 4 months ago

That is a good size. 

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

You are average adult size. That is good.

• 4 months ago

Probably about or above average.

• 4 months ago

Average.

Average is the perfect size.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.