Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 2 months ago

My partner is pregnant with our first child, and has become more short tampered lately. How do I deal with this ?

Drink more or get a mistress

• Moo

Sit on the edge of the bed and masturbate furiously.  Make noises like a bawling calf.  This helped my partner to snap out of it.

Hormones... oh hormones change a lot during pregnancy and a woman cannot control her emotions half of the time, try to be supportive but let her know how your feeling also and get some support from family and friends.

when I was pregnant with my third child, my husband got me the wrong McDonalds wrap and to me, it was the worst thing possible, I wouldn't speak to him the whole day and burst into tears irrationally, it's normal

Good luck x!

With extra love and attention. And an engagement ring.

• LizB

Try to be understanding and not take it personally. Pregnancy causes all sorts of changes in biochemistry, which can absolutely have an impact on mood. While she shouldn't use hormones as an excuse to be nasty to you, do try to understand that there are a lot of things going on with her brain biochemically right now and it's not something she has much control over.

By not asking questions like this 

I would probably talk to her about it. At least that's what my bf does

I suggest talk with your friends, parents nor people you know. It's not good doing it alone.