RR
RR asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles · 4 months ago

Now that everybody is staying at home, should we spare a thought for burglars?

• polly

Yes, & we might also want to spare a thought for the disgruntled workers at McDonald's & Burger King that can no longer spit in customers food because they're being made to wear face masks.

There is a local dog food shortage here....

So my dogs just couldn't do without burglar burgers....

Believe it or not.......they are still going to work. 

a school here was broken into, since they are all closed. 

They didn't touch the computers or equipment......they cleaned out the schools   TOILET paper supply!

I kid you not. 

Yes, we can for sure 😃 !

Burglary is way down because people are staying home after raiding the gun shop shelves and ammo bins.

Drug dealers must be having a hard time too.

Well, we could take up a collection and leave it unattended in a burglar's vicinity,

so he can steal it and still feel vital in his role. But I recommend retraining them. Most burglars would make excellent bathroom attendants, able to steal few things of value,

but making urinating men (& PeeWee Herman) feel uncomfortable, as the job requires.

He got my last BURGER!.....😂😂😂😂

• Paula

No need.

They probably got the virus when they went to every pawnshop in town to sell the stuff they stole.

They only believe in "social distancing" when they steal stuff.

• Pronk

In the U.S.A we bow our heads in moments

of SILENCE,RR..

No, this is their opportunity to do some spring cleaning; all the stuff they couldn't fence.

Like the large black and gold painting of a Chinese junk my Aunt brought back from Hong Kong for me. Did they think it was a Rembrandt?? Even I don't want it back.