promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 2 months ago

How did the human race learn how to have sex?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • GB
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

How did the human race procreate before they learnt to have sex?  If you believe the Bible, then God either told Adam and Eve what to do, or  gave them the urge to do it.

• 2 months ago

Sex has been around a lot longer than humans have. Even some plants reproduce sexually.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Humans evolved from apes, and apes from monkeys. These ancestors of humans have sex. Otherwise they would have become extinct. They have sex out in the open, so youngsters can learn by watching. Early humans did the same. They have sex in front of one another. There were no private bedrooms.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There was never any population that didn't know...or they couldn't have bred. The same applies to all animals. I'll be more specific--they learn it from other humans and animals by watching.

edit: It's NOT instinctual knowledge in animals, including humans. The drive is an instinct but the method is learned by watching. Privacy doesn't exist in animals and is a modern concept in humans. Though at least we have talking.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Larry
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I don't think that sex has to be learned. It's a natural thing that goes back to the stone age.

• 2 months ago

The same way all animals learned it, it's instinctive. We are born with the innate drive to reproduce and survive as a species.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Instinct and automatic sex drive. And it could also have been like they saw what was going on with other animals. Maybe like me, being brought up on a farm, the basics seemed obvious. What wasn't were the social interaction mind games which society teaches us how to play.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Having sex is from instinct, you already know how. The real question is, why did humans suddenly decide that the dck should go in the mouth or asss instead of the place it's supposed to go?

• Anonymous
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Animals do that as well. You don't want me to link the chimp mouth-raping a frog video.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.