help i am in iran and they are forcing me to sing their national ahem. can i file this as an act of war?

No, but the legal guardian appointed by the Court due to your mental challenges can sue on your behalf

WHY DO THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE YOU TO SING?

It's just an anthem. What's the big deal?  I don't know the words so my answer is just my opinion. But if it were me, I would look up the wording and the meanings behind the sayings and As long as you do not denounce your Religion or Nation in the wording I don't see any problem with it. Pray before you do anything in life and you will be directed on the right path. Like it or not, it's "The Truth."

• L

Either do what they say or LEAVE.  Now you know how Americans feel when people, from other countries, come here and disrespect our Flag and National Anthem.

Of course you can, troll. Maybe they will even ship your body home.

help i am on yahoo answers and my troll filter seems to have broken.

Dear, "Can I Sue", your new theme of posts is just as funny as your previous ones.

It is well known that all Political rallies in Iran/Iraq are required (sometimes paid) responses (as are taxes) by the government.

When it fits the need of foreign media they are reported outside the country.

Start eating a lot of beans because you don't sing the Iranian national anthem, you fart it. 

Like most national anthems, it's pretty bland. All together now... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGp3OED4gtU

Youtube thumbnail

have Trump sue them for you.

• JJ

Instead of the words, just sing "La La La, La La La..." like most people do.