promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

help i am in iran and they are forcing me to sing their national ahem. can i file this as an act of war?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

No, but the legal guardian appointed by the Court due to your mental challenges can sue on your behalf

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

WHY DO THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO FORCE YOU TO SING?

• 2 months ago

It's just an anthem. What's the big deal?  I don't know the words so my answer is just my opinion. But if it were me, I would look up the wording and the meanings behind the sayings and As long as you do not denounce your Religion or Nation in the wording I don't see any problem with it. Pray before you do anything in life and you will be directed on the right path. Like it or not, it's "The Truth."

• L
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Either do what they say or LEAVE.  Now you know how Americans feel when people, from other countries, come here and disrespect our Flag and National Anthem.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Of course you can, troll. Maybe they will even ship your body home.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

help i am on yahoo answers and my troll filter seems to have broken.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dear, "Can I Sue", your new theme of posts is just as funny as your previous ones.

It is well known that all Political rallies in Iran/Iraq are required (sometimes paid) responses (as are taxes) by the government.

When it fits the need of foreign media they are reported outside the country.

• 2 months ago

Start eating a lot of beans because you don't sing the Iranian national anthem, you fart it. 

• 2 months ago

Like most national anthems, it's pretty bland. All together now... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGp3OED4gtU

Youtube thumbnail

• 2 months ago

have Trump sue them for you.

• JJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Instead of the words, just sing "La La La, La La La..." like most people do.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.