Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

why do we live by other peoples rules?

I have to be to work at this time and this hour?

I'm overly encouraged to subscribe to said faith.

I'm supposed to dress in a way that makes others society comfortable .

I'm supposed to be respectful and just bite my tongue being rudely corrected when i make a simple error.

My mind just asked the question am i happy? Is this what i want the rest of my days being like? Should i really give to ***** what others think? As a teenager i would have just been like **** this. As an adult i know better but do i really? Was i not better off just being true to me and not conforming ?

• .....

"To thine own self be true"

Why don't you just start your own business?

That is all fine up to the point where my bills start coming in.  Then I have to find a way to pay them.  That is if I want to continue living with a roof over my head.  If not for the fact that I have a lot of things I want still, working with this system gets me those things.  I don't have to love it.  Just put in my time.  

I need to become to be effective currently and also this hour or so? Now I'm extremely motivated to subscribe to be able to mention trust. Now I'm likely to outfit in a fashion that tends to make other folks community secure. Now I'm allowed to be well-intentioned and just nip my own tongue getting rudely adjusted once I produce a basic problem. My own brain merely questioned the particular issue I feel my partner and I content? Will be this kind of just what I would like the others regarding my own nights getting just like? Can I actually give ***** just what other folks consider? Being an adolescent i might have got merely recently been just like **** this kind of. As a possible mature i am aware far better yet should i actually? Has been my partner and i not necessarily far better away from merely getting correct if you ask me rather than conforming?

Well, if you don't mind being shunned, fired, and disrespected by everyone - that would be the price.

I was better being true to me.

I had a few jobs then I became an auto,taxi and truck repairer,

which meant I worked on NJ Blood vehicles.

I had it made for awhile.I'm retired.

Because other people depend on you.  If you are a bus driver and are late for work, look at all the people who will be late for work. Then those people who were late for work (because of you) might be fired because of you.  It all like "links in a chain," one after the other.  Society couldn't work or survive without schedules or rules, etc.   Break the chain and the system (society) all falls apart, or it all has major problems.

• OTTO

People put up with things at work they would never put up with at home.

Don’t follow societies rules, do what makes you happy (as long as it doesn’t affect other people)