promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is this Lebron's last chance to win a championship?

The Lakers wont have much cap space to improve for next season. They also gave up a ton of draft assets during the Anthony Davis trade. There isn't much room to improve the roster and the landscape of the NBA will be very different next year:

The Warriors will be back

The Nets will have KD and Kyrie

The Pelicans will have the young squad fully integrated

Is this year Lebron's only chance to get a 4th title? Assuming we have a finals

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I don't think it was his last chance but it was probably his best chance.  That said if the NBA decides to continue the season after a 2-3+ month layoff, all bets are off as to who will win a title.  Going forward, LeBron's biggest enemy is Father Time.  Not a lot of players have led a team on a title run at 36+ years old regardless of anything else in the NBA.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

As long as he continues to team hop, no.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I don't think it's his last chance, but it is his last best chance to do it with the Lakers. 

The Warriors will be back -Yes but they won't be nearly as good without KD, and I would not count on Thompson being as good as they were

The Nets will have KD and Kyrie - true but KD won't be as good as he once was and who knows how well he and Irving will be together.

The Pelicans will have the young squad fully integrated - Yes they should be better but how much is anyones guess and we don't know if Zion can stay healthy,and if not, they won't be a threat

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Lebron James will win 6 NBA Championships.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • STEVE
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As a Laker, yes.  Lebron can enter free agency in 2021, so his championship aspirations can change depending on what he does

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.