promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

why do heterosexual men love womens butts so much?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It's not just men. We all like male and female butts depending on which gender we are attracted to. A beautiful rump is like a natural pillow and the only time muscle is so perfectly intertwined with fat to create this beautiful softness and firmness of a natural cushion. After all, it's what you sit on, so it is a natural cushion.

There are many people in the world who have never experienced being desired, attractive, or having had a beautiful butt, beautiful body or muscles, chest, bust, hips, legs, etc.. Beautiful people get noticed and bask in the advantages of it. Everyone likes beauty, whether they admit it or not.

• 2 months ago

It's a biological litmus test for good health & childbearing capability. 

Incidentally, this was one of the earliest questions that came up on yahoo answers. I remember giving long and short answers to it very many times.

• AskZilla
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

What is the biological litmus test for good health when it comes to men and their fertility?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I love every part of a woman

• 2 months ago

why do women love muscles?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • WazUp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

I personally love legs more than anything. I do however prefer small butts to bigger ones.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

ask them......................................

• 2 months ago

The "natural" approach to sex is via the rear*. That is why we are hard-wired to appreciate  a nice butt. For some reason, missionaries didn't like the idea, which is why the face-to-face, man on top position is called the "missionary position".

* That's what almost all mammals use. Porcupines are an exception, for obvious reasons.

• 2 months ago

Why does it make my penis big.

• I can't explain it.

First thing I do when my girlfriend gets out of the shower is bite the tush.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.