Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

Why are atheists arrogant enough to think God actually cares if you want proof before you worship him?

Why are theists so stupid to make false statements claiming atheists care about any imaginary voodoo  god.  We refuse such bullsheit fictional god(s).

I think you got that arrogant part backwords.

• Megumi

71% of living humans do not worship God. Your argument can be used for any deity. Why are Christians so arrogant that they believe Amaterasu actually cares if they want proof before they worship her? There are many religions, each with different gods, so you need to prove your pet deity exists and is more real than millions of other gods. 

If I thought that God might care about anything, then BY DEFINITION I would NOT be an atheist.  This is a very sophisticated, difficult concept.  Don't strain your brain over it.

Why are theists arrogant enough to think Odin actually cares if you want proof before you worship him?

-I contend we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.- Stephen Roberts

Why are believers arrogant(ignorant) enough to assume an all powerful mystical magical anthropomorphic deity spoke everything into existence with an incantation spell?

Atheists. You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

• Matt

We dont care what anonexistent deity wants or cares. Not untless it is proven to exist in the first place

• gillie

We don't. In case you haven't noticed we don't believe in your god and therefore don't believe anything about what he supposedly thinks. When we ask it's mostly to point out that you don't have one speck of evidence for your claims.

• Don't worry dear, every atheist, even the most defiant and adamant anti-theist and militant atheist, will all bow down before God and confess to Him.

Even their subconsciousness knows this, dear, and it condemns their consciousness.