Is it correct to say "since the age of nineteen" I spent my life doing just that.? ?

Is it correct to say "since the age of nineteen I spent my life doing just that" Or would it be" since the age of 19 I spent my life doing just that" or would it be "since the age of nineteen years old I spent by life doing just that" or would it be since the age of nineteen-years-old I spent my life doing just that" or would it be "since the age of 19-years-old I spent my life doing just that" or would it be "since the age of nineteen-year old I spent my life doing just that" or would it be "since the age of 19-year-year-old I spent my life doing just that" - Writing is hard! 😭Help please 😁 Thankyou in advance

Yet kinish has kindly clarifyed things for me. Just ignore what I said in my original question. Is there any errors in this sentence "As a young man I spent my life doing just that"   ? 

Wait I mean "As a young man I spent my time doing just that" - is there anything wrong with this sentence? 

Thank you, this question has been answered now very helpful

I personally would say 'I have been doing just that, since the age of nineteen' of 'since the age of nineteen, I have been doing just that'

• sam

Since the age of nineteen, I have spent my life doing just that.

If you’re writing in formal contexts don’t use 19.

• edward

Either using nineteen or 19. If you are using numbers continue using numbers if not continue not using them and type the entire word out. Although since you are talking in the past up and into the present you have to use the word “have” between I and spent.

Since the age of nineteen, I HAVE spent my life...

Or you can use the numeral 19.

But if you use 'since', you're talking about a time that extends into the present, so you can't say "I spent" because that's talking about a time that's entirely in the past. "I have spent" extends into the present.