In America which is popular Google or Yahoo?

google is more popular.

yes          .

Popular is Google.

Is yahoo even popular anywhere? 

Google is far more popular, I still use Yahoo some because it offers search results that are not as influenced by paid advertisements. I know I am in a minority in this regard.

100% google. Yahoo who?

google is very popular 

Google seems to be the most popular search engine.  Yahoo is also popular but not anywhere near as popular.  Personally, I'm a big fan of yahoo.  I think it stems from the fact that my email is from yahoo mail so my homepage on my computer is yahoo for convenience.  To me, all search engines give pretty similar results anyways.  It's just a matter of personal preference.  

According to Stat Counter, 88.3% of people use Google, 6.54% of people use Bing and 3.51% of people use Yahoo as a Search Engine. Although the percentage of stats to decrease or increase frequently, Google is the most used search engine in America. This figure is mentioned according to March 2020. 

Source(s): Stat Counter
  • Ron75

Google but I use Bing more as I seem to be able to find things faster and easier using it.

Ron