I had a sony dcrtry 480E digital video camera . I lost the CD supplied by the company. please guide me.?

Sony do not recognise the DCR-TRY 480E as being one of their models, sir, but Sony UK does have a Manual download available for the DCR-TRV 480E.  Coulld this possibly be the model that you mean?  If it is, try the following webpage.

The Sony (United States) website does have downloads available for the DCR-TRV480.  See the second link below.

• keerok

If you need whatever is in that CD, try downloading it from Sony's official website.

I don't see what you need in there however. You can shoot without it. You can use other programs (better even) to edit what you shoot with it.

• Andrew

Look at the Sony website, they'll let you download (probably free) all the manuals and software you need.

Look for the software online for your make and model, it's likely available.