Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What's this virus stuff?

Say what you know and how to stop it.

It is a new cooronavirus strain. There have been others in the past. Viruses are know for their ability to change rapidly in order to survive. As of yet, there is no vaccine, and they are just starting to do antibody testing on those who have gotten over it. Maybe we will have a working vaccine in the future, much like flu shots.

• daniel

1.    Coronavirus – a sign of the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

Lord Jesus, while talking about the signs of the end the age and the world, said,

11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events.

26 People will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world.

The medical doctor and historian wrote the above in his biography of Jesus Christ in Luke 21.

According dictionary.com, pestilence means a deadly or virulent epidemic disease.  Coronavirus is a deadly virus in various places in the world.

The novel coronavirus has infected more than hundreds of thousands of people and killed thousands of them globally.

People all over the world fear and are apprehensive of what is coming on the world.

The Day and Hour of Jesus’ Second Coming Unknown

Jesus said the following:

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

42 “Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.”  Matthew 24

No virus like coronavirus affected the whole world since the world began.  

Sudden deaths affect the family members.  It is alright if people die and go to heaven.  We will give Four Spiritual Laws, so that people may know God and go to heaven.

2.     Four Spiritual Laws

1.     God loves you and has a wonderful plan for you.

“I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Jeremiah 29: 11

2.    You are sinful.  You need God.

“all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”  Romans 3: 23

3.    The sinless Jesus died in your place.

God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5: 8

4.    You must receive Jesus as your Lord.

If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10: 9

When you receive Jesus as your LORD, you become a member of the family of God.

12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.               John 1

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.          1 John 5: 13

You may also know that you have eternal life here and now, for ever.

Eternal life is life with the one true God.  Then you know God personally and know Jesus Christ.  He forgives your sins and Jesus gives you His peace.

Jesus said: 27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – John 14

3.     No fear of death

Now that you are a member of the family of God, you are on the way to Heaven to live with Jesus.

Jesus will remove your fear of death, if any.

14 Since the children have flesh and blood,  Jesus too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might break the power of him who holds the power of death—that is, the devil— 15 and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.                      Hebrews 2

I have read of testimonies of people who were healed of AIDS by the Greatest Physician Lord Jesus.  

This Jesus is the LORD of the universe and a Healer.  He is able to heal people infected with Covid-19.  

26 He said, “If you listen carefully to the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you.”                Exodus 15

Jesus said:  Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.            John 14:12

8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

2 Corinthians 5

Here the Apostle Paul says he would prefer to leave his body, and at home with God.

The moment we die, we will be with Jesus Christ in our glorified body.  So Christians, who have received Jesus in their heart and life, will be in heaven in the presence of their Lord.

The future events are

1.     The Rapture or the second coming of Jesus

2.     The Judgement of your work for Jesus

3.     The Great Tribulation / the antichrist

4.      Jesus defeats the antichrist

5.      Thousand Year rule on earth by Jesus

6.      The Judgement of Satan

7.      The Judgement of the dead

8.      The New heaven and the New Earth

4.    The Second Coming of Jesus Christ

When Jesus lived on earth, He said,  “Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. 2 My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.”           John 14

Jesus is preparing many rooms for His people who will be in Heaven.  This is great.  Accordingly, He is coming again to take us to be with Him forever.

The Apostle Paul writes about it or the rapture as follows:

We believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.                                 1 Thessalonians 4

After Jesus takes His people from the earth to be with Him in heaven, God’s people will be judged for rewards for their work for Jesus.  You may find it in 1 Corinthians 3.

People who don’t go with the LORD to heaven, will be left behind to go through a great tribulation on the earth, by the antichrist for a few years.   Unless you worship the antichrist or receive his mark on your right hand or on your forehead, you will be killed.  If you worship the antichrist, you will go to hell.  All these will happen as foretold in Revelation and Daniel in the Bible.

Many will die for worshipping Jesus alone and the martyrs will go to heaven.

Then Jesus defeats the Antichrist and nations who follow him (read Revelation 19).

5.    The Future Events

Lord Jesus will bring in the physical Kingdom of God on earth and rule the world 1000 years in peace, righteousness, and justice.

Prophet Isaiah foretold in Isaiah 11:1-9 how this universal rule would be.  

The prophecy brought by angel Gabriel to virgin Mary has not been fully fulfilled.  Soon the remaining part regarding Jesus will be fulfilled.God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, 27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin’s name was Mary. 28 The angel went to her and said, “Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.”29 Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. 30 But the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; you have found favor with God. 31 You will conceive and give birth to a son, and you are to call him Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over Jacob’s descendants forever; his kingdom will never end.”          Luke 1   

• Matt

So much typed, kinda inpressive for YA....
      Kinda sad itss all the typical endtimes christian fearmongering...

You go to Walmart.   You put up your groceries; you feel normal.   Nothing ever happens.