Why are Christians allowed to practice cannibalism?

I looked up the Biblical chapter in John 6 and found this diabolical revelation:

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. (John 6:53-55)

We don't. Are you telling me that you are so ignorant that you have never heard of figurative language?

My guess is that when Jesus said, “Very truly I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep" (Jn 10:7), you thought that meant he was a hinged barrier used to close an opening in a wall or fence.

You may want to study up on the term "metaphor".

They are not true Christians.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20 

Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Cannibal rap:  He be the man we gonna eat, he gonna make a special treat, arms, legs, all kinda goo, he gonna make a wonderful stew!

Why are people allowed to ask the same question thousands of times??? The answer to this question is available many times over...do a little research.

• Angel2 months agoReport

No one ever answers it. Its like they have trouble admitting it.