Kush asked in SportsFootball (American) · 4 months ago

Is Trump right that NFL season will start on time or no?

President Trump is ready for some football.

During a Saturday conference call with the commissioners of major professional sports leagues, Trump expressed optimism fans would fill venues again as soon as August and the NFL season would begin on time in September, according to ESPN.

President Trump is ready for some football.

During a Saturday conference call with the commissioners of major professional sports leagues, Trump expressed optimism fans would fill venues again as soon as August and the NFL season would begin on time in September, according to ESPN.

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

It's way too soon to tell at this moment.

• Wouldn't it be ironic if Super bowl was New England vs Tampa Bay

• 4 months ago

Its nice to think so but if you truly pay attention to wear the source is coming from, how many times has he been right?

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

He thought the USFL was a good investment too..🧐

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Nobody knows.I like many others hope so.I am sure Trump is as well

• He has no idea what he's talking about about anything. Hundreds of thousands of Americans are going to die because of his incompetence, so by all means let's give people the distraction of going to sporting events.

Then again, Trump's only connection to football was running the USFL out of business because like everything else, whatever he touches dies.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It won't start on time.

• All NFL until 2050 should be cancelled.

• 4 months ago

Right now, I give it a 60% chance of starting on time. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

He and other greedy multi millionaires want it to .. But at what cost of human life ?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.