GPS receiver and 2 applications Running on the same port?

I have a GPS sensor connected to a real serial port COM3. I want  to send data from this sensor to two or more navigational apps, for example, X and Y  etc. With  what software or procedure can you split  real port COM3 into 2 more  virtual ports to establish a communication where the data coming into the split physical port will be sent to each of the virtual interfaces (COM6 and COM7) and programs connected to them. My G-manager is connected to my GPS receiver and it to COM3, I can't get any data to  U-center 20.01 (Ublox). Keep in mind the port setting would have to be 9600, 8, none, 1, none. I have found software 159.00 and 139.00,  way out of the scope of things so any Ideas?

Thx

Ron B.

The absolute simplest way would be use a separate serial port with the data in and ground linked from the main port, using some D connectors and a bit of wiring.

I don't know of anything that will allow different programs to work like that from a single port, unless they have the capability for opening a port in snoop or monitor only mode built in.

• Robert J

Something like this, with an add-on USB serial adapter for the second "monitor" input?
      https://www.lammertbies.nl/comm/cable/rs-232-spy-monitor