Alex asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Are you afraid of dying or losing a family member to the coronavirus?

I am depressed about this situation.

No.   As President Trump has said  "there is nothing to fear but fear itself". 

I'm afraid of losing my dad.

Yes, and her name is on the deed to the house.

• ?

No.............

There is no point in getting in to a panic situation. Panic is in vain, but preparedness and precaution is the best insights you can do to prevent against COVID-19 virus infection. Read more prevention and preparedness methods and act up on as if so that you can save you and your family from COVID-19 infection. You can read and understand more on COVID-19 and prevention methods from this Pandemic Community of Practice. https://www.medigy.com/communities/pandemic/

No im not worried. I will only be worried if I experience symptoms or my other family members. So far none of my family has symptoms so I am not stressing. I wont let this virus be another stressor in my life unless it must be. 

I want to die & get off this wicked world. As for others, yes, I don't handle losing people or pets well at all. 

I did not want to die but I wasn't afraid. I thought I might die. But I am finally getting better. I was in bed for two weeks. I thank God for hearing my prayers and allowing me to live. I am not too worried about my family. I think I just had an unusually bad case for some reason. It is good to be prepared to die. Then you don't have to worry so much.

• boxtrn2 months agoReport

Huh? The 1st 3 sentences make no sense together.

no           .

I already lost a family member to COVID-19. I am racked with grief, and guilt for personal reasons. I wish my father didn't pass that way, but he did.

I am not afraid of dying. I know I will eventually die. I just hope I die when my time comes, but not sooner.