promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Alex asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Are you afraid of dying or losing a family member to the coronavirus?

I am depressed about this situation.

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

No.   As President Trump has said  "there is nothing to fear but fear itself". 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I'm afraid of losing my dad.

• 2 months ago

Yes, and her name is on the deed to the house.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.............

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

There is no point in getting in to a panic situation. Panic is in vain, but preparedness and precaution is the best insights you can do to prevent against COVID-19 virus infection. Read more prevention and preparedness methods and act up on as if so that you can save you and your family from COVID-19 infection. You can read and understand more on COVID-19 and prevention methods from this Pandemic Community of Practice. https://www.medigy.com/communities/pandemic/

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

No im not worried. I will only be worried if I experience symptoms or my other family members. So far none of my family has symptoms so I am not stressing. I wont let this virus be another stressor in my life unless it must be. 

• 2 months ago

I want to die & get off this wicked world. As for others, yes, I don't handle losing people or pets well at all. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I did not want to die but I wasn't afraid. I thought I might die. But I am finally getting better. I was in bed for two weeks. I thank God for hearing my prayers and allowing me to live. I am not too worried about my family. I think I just had an unusually bad case for some reason. It is good to be prepared to die. Then you don't have to worry so much.

• boxtrn2 months agoReport

Huh? The 1st 3 sentences make no sense together.

• 2 months ago

no           .

• 2 months ago

I already lost a family member to COVID-19. I am racked with grief, and guilt for personal reasons. I wish my father didn't pass that way, but he did.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am not afraid of dying. I know I will eventually die. I just hope I die when my time comes, but not sooner.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.