In what way can a gay male , become a biological father?

I am a single gay male. I am not married nor do I have a partner. I live in the household alone.

I wish not to adopt. Even if I wanted to adopt, given the circumstances, I am pretty sure that this would be a difficult option for me. Given the hurdles and obstacles I described above.

I would much rather become a biological father .What options do I have?

How do I proceed to find a surrogate mother?

Will there be out of pocket expenses for the mother 

to carry out the pregnancy?

Most importantly : Will I be given full custodial rights?

Or will the mother be granted visitation / custodial rights as well?

• edward

Biological father? Yes it’s possible. You could have sex with a woman unless you are Kinsey 6 gay and find the touch of a woman repulsive. Surrogates are expensive. They’re not cheap by any means i mean they are renting out their body for 40 weeks. Surrogate means that she has no parental claim to the child whatsoever. She’s not the biological mother, in theory it is an egg and sperm first fused together before being implanted into her. She’s not the mother at all. You could probably find a girl friend who would help you out. It’d be yours if you can get all the legalities sorted out where she won’t have any claim to this kid either.

Sperm donor to a surrogate mother.

• Kelly

Gay men can and do adopt kids everyday.

Outside of adoption there is surrogacy which is quite expensive. For a surrogacy, the mother will have no parental rights.. she will surrender them after the baby is born and in some states that can be done before. Aside from the IVF/IUI procedures, you will also be responsible for any pregnancy related expenses, her legal expenses and in some states payment to her for being a surrogate. My state though paying a surrogate is illegal.

I have both biological and adoptive kids ... they're all 100% my kids whether there is a biological attachment or not.

No internet skills, eh? Read a surrogacy pamphlet. Sorry about the reading. If you really want to get into it: 1) figure out where you live; 2) read the code section(s) concerning surrogacy and adoption where you live. Yasee, family law is state law. That means it ain't the same everywhere. The U.S. is composed of 50 different states. There are also US territories which have their own law. Law 101, dude.

Surrogate mothers don't want custodial rights or visitation. You can google this for where you live and find women who will be surrogates. It's expensive.

100,000 dollars (more or less) to hire a surrogate.

Have sex with a woman.  maybe multiple times.

Why make something complicated out of something easy you find a woman that you like you go get a marriage license you have sex with her and now you have a child

probably no.... parents are two in pair and you are a solo.