Vanessa asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

Is there something wrong with me?

So my parents always want me to help spring t house. And i want to sometimes but i feel like if i out of nowhere start doing the dishes it’s gonna be weird because i don’t normally do that. and also i literally can't do anything right. whenever i want to help my mom doesn’t want my help because i do everything wrong. i’m 13 and i don’t know what to do about myself. also my parents want me to eat less. because i eat too much. and i do eat a lot sometimes but lately they have limited me to only 3 meals a day. and trust me i’m not fat i’m just 2 kg overweight. and i’m trying to lose it.

• Orla

Don't worry so much Vanessa. You sound like a nice girl, just do your best at everything you do and the pieces will begin to fall into place. And have some fun once in a while. Last night I ate an entire box of little chocolate doughnuts. I don't do it all the time and I don't worry either. I'm about 2 or 4 kg overweight but I feel fine. Good health and good eating is a life long process. Just relax and do your best.

dont worry you are just a child.  child does make mistakes.   you are still learning to be an adult..... take at least 10 years to be an adult.