promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Will I be able to get a car loan during coronavirus outbreak? ?

I totaled my car the other day and need a new one to get back and forth to work. Notaries arent open so i cant buy a shitter off the side of the road so i would have to get one from a dealership. I planned on getting a new car before this anyway and was going to get a loan for about $10,000. Now everything is closing and im worried that the bank will deny giving me a loan because everyone is losing their jobs. Do you think it would be possible to get a car loan at this time?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

oh yeah you can do that

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

You guessed it, Frank Stallone

• 2 months ago

CARVANA is open. It's 100% contact-free online car buying and lending. It's a pretty decent solution for people who need a car and can't go out. 

Many dealerships are also doing something similar. You should begin perusing those for cars you can afford in your price range and with whatever your credit history is. 

A lot of places are allowing people to forego bad credit or sketchy credit so they can get a car. You need to start looking at car dealerships who have a good, solid reputation and online presence to find out where and what you might be able to do.

• 2 months ago

No your can't do this in COVID 19.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rob R
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not enough information. How is your credit? If it sucks, no you cannot get a loan 🤦‍♂️ duh. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Hwgegeghwgwgwgwgwgwg

• Ron
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'm sure you can get a loan but banks are closed to in person dealings right now

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

At 21, a car loan is probably going to be difficult as you probably do not have good enough credit or income to support one. Not just you, 90% of 21 year olds.

Not sure why a notary matters unless your state requires them. In any event, you can find one.

• ...Show all comments
    • Never
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Every bank, credit union and credit card I have has reached out pretty much begging to help. One even offered a $5000 signature loan with no interest for 90 days.

• Scott
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, you can still get a loan.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The dealerships in my city are all open and advertising that they will continue to sell cars.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.