What is the best laptop for playing Sims 4 on?

During my quarantine I started playing sims again, but my laptop is old and it’s so laggy all the time and it drives me nuts. I can’t really afford a gaming laptop but if that’s what I have to do then I’ll save for one. I also have quite a few expansions for my game so it would have to fit them as well. 

I am looking to buy a laptop online so sending me links to ones would be ideal (Amazon, eBay, etc) I am also located in Canada. I just have really no idea what to look for in a laptop since I am not a tech kind of person lol. Tia 

Thanks guys, ended up getting a gaming laptop today because I found one with a good deal :)

Most laptops can run sims. I have a cheap one and play sims 3 with 10 expansion packs (I have more but chose not to install them). Sims is also known to be laggy and it all depends on the expansion packs and cc (custom content) can cause lag. I'd say the world you play matters too but I know sims 4 doesn't have very compact worlds compared to sims 3, so thats probably not it. cc really does effect the game though so if you have any you should get rid of them, and like I mentioned already the big expansion packs will cause lag too. You should probably lower the graphic settings aswell. 

These are The Sims 4 Recommended Requirements

CPU: Intel Core i5-750 or AMD Athlon X4

CPU SPEED: Info

RAM: 4 GB

OS: 64 Bit Windows 7,8, or 8.1

VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or better

PIXEL SHADER: 5.0

VERTEX SHADER: 5.0

SOUND CARD: Yes

FREE DISK SPACE: 10 GB

DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 1024 MB

So, most laptops in stores with 4GB RAM or more and a dedicated graphics card will do.  Any current laptop, or even 5 years old, should have a CPU fast enough to do this, except at the VERY low end laptops.  Just make sure you have the CPU, GPU, and enough RAM.

• Just Wondering0001

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sims+4+laptop+spec

https://www.craigslist.org/about/sites#CA

More RAM is an easy & cheap upgrade too for the listed systems.