promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I would like to point out that transgender and non-binary people do not exist because those people suffer from defects?

Clones thinks that people can be born both male and female at the same times because of chromosomes like XXY or XXX or even XYY but this is not a new breed or race of the biological sex as these are all defects and even scientists have confirmed them to be defects. https://www.yourgenome.org/facts/what-is-a-chromos...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Forest2 months agoReport

I sense that you are upset.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • CRR
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There is no known genetic basis for homosexuality or gender dysphoria.

• 2 months ago

The notion that something doesn't exist because it is defective leads me directly to the conclusion that you don't exist.

• ...Show all comments
    • Forest2 months agoReport

Gender and sex are the same, just because the brain suffers from gender dysphoria does not make you half of another sex

• Amy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That's not what transgender and non-binary mean.

Gender is a mental state. It's a rough categorization of how certain aspects of the brain are structured.

While abnormal chromosomes can contribute to ambiguous gender or to a mismatch between gender and anatomical sex, there are many many other pre-natal and environmental factors that influence brain development.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Transgender and non-binary conditions have nothing whatsoever to do with chromosomal abnormalities. Your post is complete nonsense.

• ...Show all comments
    • Forest1 month agoReport

Smedgehead I don't have to cause it really isn't, facts don't need your validation. The burden of proof is upon you :)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.